Search found 34 matches
- Sat Sep 05, 2026 1:27 pm
- Forum: Web Development
- Topic: How Reliable Is ChatGPT for Technical Work?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 123
Re: How Reliable Is ChatGPT for Technical Work?
I recently used ChatGPT to help configure my site in Google Search Console, and it successfully guided me through the verification process. Even though it isn’t human, it tried to help just like one.
I also use it for electronics-related questions, but it sometimes gives incorrect suggestions ...
- Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:32 pm
- Forum: All About Hosting
- Topic: Who has used a VPS?
- Replies: 21
- Views: 3325
Re: Who has used a VPS?
How was your experience? How would you compare it to shared, dedicated etc.?
I used to have a VPS. I haven't had one in years though. It's more powerful than a shared server. It's the next step after a shared. Generally, you'll be able to power your sites for a while with a VPS.
What do ...
- Tue Feb 17, 2026 5:43 am
- Forum: All About Hosting
- Topic: Who has used a VPS?
- Replies: 21
- Views: 3325
Re: Who has used a VPS?
Ive just ordered as developer to see how ir works, but hoping it will survive for a year at least for me.Jason wrote: Thu Feb 12, 2026 12:26 pm I've found only one VPS with no trial so far:
https//freevps.edu.pl
- Thu Feb 12, 2026 2:47 am
- Forum: Coding
- Topic: How has AI affected the field of coding?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 517
Re: How has AI affected the field of coding?
I’ve been using AI for CNC programming, and it has helped a lot. It can even correct program code and generate new programs based on our suggestions. Because of this, I think coders and programmers may face a big impact in the future.
I haven’t tried using it for websites yet, but for our practical ...
I haven’t tried using it for websites yet, but for our practical ...
- Thu Feb 12, 2026 1:23 am
- Forum: Marketing
- Topic: Blog Post and Link Exchanges
- Replies: 9
- Views: 850
Re: Blog Post and Link Exchanges
It's been a long time using these metrics, but recently it suggested that I switch to another host. I may have to do that because the site isn’t getting indexed at all.
I haven’t been using any metrics for the past three years, except for checking this PageRank about a week ago.
I haven’t been using any metrics for the past three years, except for checking this PageRank about a week ago.
- Thu Feb 12, 2026 1:03 am
- Forum: All About Hosting
- Topic: Who has used a VPS?
- Replies: 21
- Views: 3325
Re: Who has used a VPS?
Once upon a time, I got a free VPS from FreeVPS.us. During that time I worked on it quite a bit and really enjoyed using it. The website loaded fast, and I didn’t run into problems with limited resources, at least as far as I remember.
Apparently, it's out of business now or offline.
It is ...
- Tue Feb 10, 2026 5:05 am
- Forum: All About Hosting
- Topic: Who has used a VPS?
- Replies: 21
- Views: 3325
Re: Who has used a VPS?
Once upon a time, I got a free VPS from FreeVPS.us. During that time I worked on it quite a bit and really enjoyed using it. The website loaded fast, and I didn’t run into problems with limited resources, at least as far as I remember.
Currently, I’m using shared hosting, and honestly, it’s pretty ...
Currently, I’m using shared hosting, and honestly, it’s pretty ...
- Mon Feb 09, 2026 5:54 pm
- Forum: Marketing
- Topic: Blog Post and Link Exchanges
- Replies: 9
- Views: 850
Re: Blog Post and Link Exchanges
I’m familiar with Check PageRank, but as far as I know, Google stopped using public PageRank a long time ago. I’m surprised to hear about it again from you. Are pages still ranked based on PageRank in any form today? Do you have any updated insight into the current ranking factors?
They're not ...
- Sun Feb 08, 2026 10:23 am
- Forum: Marketing
- Topic: Blog Post and Link Exchanges
- Replies: 9
- Views: 850
Re: Blog Post and Link Exchanges
I’m familiar with Check PageRank, but as far as I know, Google stopped using public PageRank a long time ago. I’m surprised to hear about it again from you. Are pages still ranked based on PageRank in any form today? Do you have any updated insight into the current ranking factors?
- Sun Feb 08, 2026 10:16 am
- Forum: Marketing
- Topic: What's the Impact of SEO on Marketing Strategies Today?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2785
Re: What's the Impact of SEO on Marketing Strategies Today?
@Jason
I used to spend most of my time watching electronics-related videos, but unfortunately, for more than six months, I ended up watching news channels instead. This slowly pulled me in, and I found myself watching one video after another, to the point where I couldn’t concentrate on my ...
