What's the Impact of SEO on Marketing Strategies Today?

Gardener
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2026 8:14 pm

SEO can have a huge impact on marketing strategies in different ways. Many SEO strategists use social media marketing tactics that can enable them to gain a huge following on social media as well. Utilising SEO techniques is a great way to gain traffic. However, never underestimate the power of marketing when it comes to social media.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Gardener
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2026 8:14 pm

SEO is quite important if you want to drive traffic. When it comes to marketing, SEO can okay a really huge role. SEO is used for creating the right kind of advertisment. Many people also use sponsored links on Google and this is related to SEO. This is how it is related to marketing strategies.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

bharath wrote: Tue Oct 28, 2025 5:42 am Now all are busy with YouTube channels, as they are getting more data plan recharges for a lower price. I think in the future the domains will go crap because everyone is watching YouTube channels.
Yeah, you don't to have SEO these days. In fact, maybe most marketers, I suspect are solely using social media. Does social media include major video channels?
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
bharath
Site Admin
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2025 4:07 am

Jason wrote: Tue Oct 28, 2025 7:33 am
bharath wrote: Tue Oct 28, 2025 5:42 am Now all are busy with YouTube channels, as they are getting more data plan recharges for a lower price. I think in the future the domains will go crap because everyone is watching YouTube channels.
Yeah, these days SEO isn't the only option because so much is coming thru social media, video channels included.
I am spending too much time on YouTube, mostly watching news channels, and it is not helping me be productive. I want to reduce my time to spend on YouTube to only a few hours per week. Right now, I spend many hours every day on it. In the future, I need to control this habit so I can focus more on working on my websites and important tasks.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

bharath wrote: Sun Jan 18, 2026 3:10 am
Jason wrote: Tue Oct 28, 2025 7:33 am
bharath wrote: Tue Oct 28, 2025 5:42 am Now all are busy with YouTube channels, as they are getting more data plan recharges for a lower price. I think in the future the domains will go crap because everyone is watching YouTube channels.
Yeah, these days SEO isn't the only option because so much is coming thru social media, video channels included.
I am spending too much time on YouTube, mostly watching news channels, and it is not helping me be productive. I want to reduce my time to spend on YouTube to only a few hours per week. Right now, I spend many hours every day on it. In the future, I need to control this habit so I can focus more on working on my websites and important tasks.
But YT can be an important task if you're profiting from it. ;)
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
bharath
Site Admin
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2025 4:07 am

@Jason
I used to spend most of my time watching electronics-related videos, but unfortunately, for more than six months, I ended up watching news channels instead. This slowly pulled me in, and I found myself watching one video after another, to the point where I couldn’t concentrate on my websites or offline work.

I’ve just started limiting YouTube by ignoring it for a few hours every day and hoping to reduce it even more in the future. I’m also interested in creating videos and becoming a YouTuber, but it requires more effort, since AdSense doesn’t approve small or new channels easily
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Like (1)
Jason

1
Like
User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

bharath wrote: Fri Jan 23, 2026 4:46 am @Jason
I used to spend most of my time watching electronics-related videos, but unfortunately, for more than six months, I ended up watching news channels instead. This slowly pulled me in, and I found myself watching one video after another, to the point where I couldn’t concentrate on my websites or offline work.

I’ve just started limiting YouTube by ignoring it for a few hours every day and hoping to reduce it even more in the future. I’m also interested in creating videos and becoming a YouTuber, but it requires more effort, since AdSense doesn’t approve small or new channels easily
I enjoy YouTube but I have limited time and would rather focus on websites and Facebook when it comes to development.

But I had planned on developing YT channels, though.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
bharath
Site Admin
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2025 4:07 am

Jason wrote: Thu Feb 05, 2026 5:42 am
bharath wrote: Fri Jan 23, 2026 4:46 am @Jason
I used to spend most of my time watching electronics-related videos, but unfortunately, for more than six months, I ended up watching news channels instead. This slowly pulled me in, and I found myself watching one video after another, to the point where I couldn’t concentrate on my websites or offline work.

I’ve just started limiting YouTube by ignoring it for a few hours every day and hoping to reduce it even more in the future. I’m also interested in creating videos and becoming a YouTuber, but it requires more effort, since AdSense doesn’t approve small or new channels easily
I enjoy YouTube but I have limited time and would rather focus on websites and Facebook when it comes to development.

But I had planned on developing YT channels, though.
That’s excellent, but you need to post regularly—at least one good video every three days. If you rush and upload fast videos that aren’t perfect, you’ll eventually lose viewers. I tried this a long time ago, but I couldn’t make videos on time or promote them properly on social media. Back then, it wasn’t an easy job. Nowadays, we can use AI tools to create videos much more easily and consistently. Have you ever tried using AI to make videos?
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Like (1)
Jason

1
Like
User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

bharath wrote: Sun Feb 08, 2026 10:16 am
Jason wrote: Thu Feb 05, 2026 5:42 am
bharath wrote: Fri Jan 23, 2026 4:46 am @Jason
I used to spend most of my time watching electronics-related videos, but unfortunately, for more than six months, I ended up watching news channels instead. This slowly pulled me in, and I found myself watching one video after another, to the point where I couldn’t concentrate on my websites or offline work.

I’ve just started limiting YouTube by ignoring it for a few hours every day and hoping to reduce it even more in the future. I’m also interested in creating videos and becoming a YouTuber, but it requires more effort, since AdSense doesn’t approve small or new channels easily
I enjoy YouTube but I have limited time and would rather focus on websites and Facebook when it comes to development.

But I had planned on developing YT channels, though.
That’s excellent, but you need to post regularly—at least one good video every three days. If you rush and upload fast videos that aren’t perfect, you’ll eventually lose viewers. I tried this a long time ago, but I couldn’t make videos on time or promote them properly on social media. Back then, it wasn’t an easy job. Nowadays, we can use AI tools to create videos much more easily and consistently. Have you ever tried using AI to make videos?
I haven't tried that, but it would be fun to experiment
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Post Reply