Who loves gaming?

1stop
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2025 5:47 am

I love gaming so much and I actually started back in PS2 days. PES, GTA San Andreas, God of War, those were my childhood classics. These days I play FIFA and some mobile games when I have enough time. Gaming help me relax after work.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Ashley
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2025 2:07 pm

Jason wrote: Sat Oct 25, 2025 4:19 pm
Ashley wrote: Sat Oct 25, 2025 2:20 pm I love gaming. I have 2 Gameboy colors, a Gameboy advance and I play roms on my tablet via an emulator
What are some of your favorite games for these devices?
Mostly Pokémon and Mario games
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

1stop
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2025 5:47 am

Ashley wrote: Thu Oct 30, 2025 3:31 am
Jason wrote: Sat Oct 25, 2025 4:19 pm
Ashley wrote: Sat Oct 25, 2025 2:20 pm I love gaming. I have 2 Gameboy colors, a Gameboy advance and I play roms on my tablet via an emulator
What are some of your favorite games for these devices?
Mostly Pokémon and Mario games
Nice choices! Pokémon and Mario never go out of style. Those ones are classics. I used to play Super Mario like crazy when I was little, even on those small Chinese handhelds we used to call “brick game” 😅.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Ashley
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2025 2:07 pm

1stop wrote: Sat Nov 01, 2025 12:17 pm
Ashley wrote: Thu Oct 30, 2025 3:31 am
Jason wrote: Sat Oct 25, 2025 4:19 pm
What are some of your favorite games for these devices?
Mostly Pokémon and Mario games
Nice choices! Pokémon and Mario never go out of style. Those ones are classics. I used to play Super Mario like crazy when I was little, even on those small Chinese handhelds we used to call “brick game” 😅.
I grew up with both franchises so the choice is pretty easy lol
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
The Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

I'm wanting to get back into Nintendo gaming and if time allowed, delve into some other consoles.

And I'm eyeing a used Nintendo Switch. Those average around 200 USD now.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Gardener
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2026 8:14 pm

I absolutely love to play video games. Video games can help you divert attention from a bad day. They can also help you get engaged in a world of fantasy as well. I used to play games a lot. However,I no longer have a laptop or a PC. That's a sad thing for me.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Gardener
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2026 8:14 pm

Jason wrote: Wed Jul 16, 2025 6:23 pm I love games like Mario, Donkey Kong as well as sports and racing games.
Bill wrote: Mon Jul 14, 2025 12:49 am I only play sports games and that it.
Which ones you enjoy the most?
I really enjoy playing the Doom game. I really love it and I have been playing it since my early years of my life. Jason,do you still play video games? If yes, then why kind of games do you play? I highly recommend you to try the Doom game.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
The Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

Gardener wrote: Thu Jan 15, 2026 2:44 pm
Jason wrote: Wed Jul 16, 2025 6:23 pm I love games like Mario, Donkey Kong as well as sports and racing games.
Bill wrote: Mon Jul 14, 2025 12:49 am I only play sports games and that it.
Which ones you enjoy the most?
I really enjoy playing the Doom game. I really love it and I have been playing it since my early years of my life. Jason,do you still play video games? If yes, then why kind of games do you play? I highly recommend you to try the Doom game.
I'm wanting to get back into them and I'll try Doom since you say so.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Ravenfreak
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2025 10:10 pm

Gaming is definitely my favorite hobby of all time! Sonic the Hedgehog is my favorite gaming franchise, the very first game in the series was my first video game too. I love other franchises like Pokemon, Mega man, Tomb Raider, Doom, and Final Fantasy just to name a few.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Post Reply