Who loves gaming?
POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY
Nice choices! Pokémon and Mario never go out of style. Those ones are classics. I used to play Super Mario like crazy when I was little, even on those small Chinese handhelds we used to call “brick game”
POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY
I grew up with both franchises so the choice is pretty easy lol1stop wrote: Sat Nov 01, 2025 12:17 pmNice choices! Pokémon and Mario never go out of style. Those ones are classics. I used to play Super Mario like crazy when I was little, even on those small Chinese handhelds we used to call “brick game”.
POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY
POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY
I really enjoy playing the Doom game. I really love it and I have been playing it since my early years of my life. Jason,do you still play video games? If yes, then why kind of games do you play? I highly recommend you to try the Doom game.
POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY
I'm wanting to get back into them and I'll try Doom since you say so.Gardener wrote: Thu Jan 15, 2026 2:44 pmI really enjoy playing the Doom game. I really love it and I have been playing it since my early years of my life. Jason,do you still play video games? If yes, then why kind of games do you play? I highly recommend you to try the Doom game.
POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY
- Ravenfreak
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2025 10:10 pm
POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY
