Do you have a portfolio website?

Post Reply
User avatar
Ravenfreak
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2025 10:10 pm

I currently have a portfolio website that is powered by Joomla. I mainly talk about my projects and project updates, I don't go into personal details on my blog. It's been a minute since I've updated it though. I also didn't use my real life name, I went with my username since it's how people mainly know me online. It's over on ravenfreak.com if you want to look at it, I only have the default Joomla theme installed so there's nothing too fancy about it.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

I'd like to get one using my own name. It would be just for job resumes.

And it would probably be a .info or .blog, something like that.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Post Reply