Are you familiar with SQL?

Post Reply
User avatar
Ravenfreak
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2025 10:10 pm

I've been wanting to learn more about SQL and how databases work, I haven't really taught myself the syntax to SQL (or Structured Query Language). I have injected some tables into a database to convert a phpBB 3 forum over to UBB Threads. (I ran into issues getting the forums to display after the conversion process... so I manually injected the posts from my phpbb database into the UBB Threads one lol.) That's the only thing I've done when it came to messing around with SQL. How familiar with SQL are you?
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Like (1)
Jason

1
Like
User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

I want to learn SQL because I'm thinking it's good for employment, but I haven't bothered with SQL, only old languages like Python (especially this one), PHP, JavaScript etc..
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Post Reply