Forum Spark: Free Forum Software

Post Reply
User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

Who has tried Forum Spark? What do you think of it? What are some pros and cons of it?

I have seen that it is does not need to be installed same as free options like Pro Boards, Jcink, Create a Forum, Forumotion etc..
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Ravenfreak
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2025 10:10 pm

I absolutely love Forum Spark! It's my favorite free forum host and I think if I couldn't afford to keep all my websites online I think I would fully switch to Forum Spark. I currently have one forum hosted on the platform called Alt Forums. I do hope Cedric will add a media gallery at some point. He's also working on making it easier to export your database too. He's already imported a few large boards too.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Cool (1)
Jason

1
Cool
User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

Ravenfreak wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2026 8:52 pm I absolutely love Forum Spark! It's my favorite free forum host and I think if I couldn't afford to keep all my websites online I think I would fully switch to Forum Spark. I currently have one forum hosted on the platform called Alt Forums. I do hope Cedric will add a media gallery at some point. He's also working on making it easier to export your database too. He's already imported a few large boards too.
It's definitely exploding in popularity ;)
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Post Reply