Fast Mobile Chargers

Post Reply
User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

Who uses devices to charge a mobile fast? Of course, one trick is getting a cheaper slow charger and running it thru a surge protector.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Gardener
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2026 8:14 pm

Well, one of my phone takes a long time to get charged. Its charging port does not work, so I have to remove its battery to get it charged. I have a Samsung phone as well and it gets charged quite quickly, so I do not think that I will be needing a fast charger.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

Of course, you can always keep using a mobile by running it live while charging at the same time
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Post Reply