Quick links
Unanswered topics
Active topics
Search
FAQ
mChat
mChat page
Archive
Login
Register
Hosting Chatter
Hosting and Web Development
Board index
Main Zone
Coding
Search
Who likes to code?
Post Reply
Print view
Search
Advanced search
2 posts • Page
1
of
1
Jason
Site Admin
Posts:
853
Joined:
Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am
Quote
Wed Aug 20, 2025 12:16 pm
Where and how did you learn? How long have you been into it? What languages you know?
Is there anyone who is just interested?
 
POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY
Top
1stop
Posts:
203
Joined:
Sun Aug 10, 2025 5:47 am
Quote
Wed Aug 20, 2025 7:14 pm
I love coding. I have learned through freeCodeCamp and I use some other YouTube tutorials too. I just finished html.
 
POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY
Top
Post Reply
Print view
Display:
All posts
1 day
7 days
2 weeks
1 month
3 months
6 months
1 year
Sort by:
Author
Post time
Subject
Direction:
Ascending
Descending
2 posts • Page
1
of
1
Return to “Coding”
Jump to
Welcome
↳ Home/Blog
↳ Announcement
↳ Feedback
↳ Introduction
Main Zone
↳ All About Hosting
↳ Web Development
↳ Marketing
↳ Coding
↳ Applied Coding
↳ Database Coding
↳ Web Design
↳ Tech Hardware
Buy/Sell
↳ Hosting Offers
↳ 3rd Party Services
↳ Post Exchanges
↳ Posting Service
Chill Zone
↳ Any-Topic
↳ Site Showcase
↳ Offline Sites
Social Media
↳ Hosting Chatter
Search
Advanced search
Login
•
Register
Username:
Password:
Remember me
Powered by
phpBB
™
• Design by
PlanetStyles
Powered by