How to monitor my website’s SEO performance?

Post Reply
1stop
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2025 5:47 am

I won't lie, I’ve been posting content back to back but I don't even know if my SEO is actually improving 😅. I check Google Analytics a little but those graphs are very confusing. Somebody mentioned tools like Ahrefs and SEMrush, but those ones are very expensive. To be fair, I just want a simple way to track keywords, traffic, and ranking without stress. How do you guys monitor your SEO progress for your site?
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

https://checkpagerank.net

And regarding Ahrefs etc., you might be able to get a lot for free by simply signing up for a basic free account (or using free trials). These places want your info to sell to you in the future.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Post Reply