What's the Impact of SEO on Marketing Strategies Today?

1stop
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2025 5:47 am

SEO dominates a lot in current marketing strategies. It brings quality organic traffic and less dependence on paid adverts. The issue lies in the fact that it is hard to maintain constant high ranking positions due to a great number of changes implemented by Google every now and then. What are your sources of keeping up to date with SEO trends and modifications?
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

1stop wrote: Tue Aug 26, 2025 7:33 am SEO dominates a lot in current marketing strategies. It brings quality organic traffic and less dependence on paid adverts. The issue lies in the fact that it is hard to maintain constant high ranking positions due to a great number of changes implemented by Google every now and then. What are your sources of keeping up to date with SEO trends and modifications?
Being up to date on SEO is important for this website and I know many sources like Backlinko, Neil Patel etc. where I can look at the latest news.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

1stop
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2025 5:47 am

Jason wrote: Thu Oct 02, 2025 7:59 pm
1stop wrote: Tue Aug 26, 2025 7:33 am SEO dominates a lot in current marketing strategies. It brings quality organic traffic and less dependence on paid adverts. The issue lies in the fact that it is hard to maintain constant high ranking positions due to a great number of changes implemented by Google every now and then. What are your sources of keeping up to date with SEO trends and modifications?
Being up to date on SEO is important for this website and I know many sources like Backlinko, Neil Patel etc. where I can look at the latest news.
I usually just pick up tips from Twitter threads and random YouTube videos. I use Google search for SEO most of the time too.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

1stop
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2025 5:47 am

Yeah, same here. I check those sites too, especially Backlinko. I also follow a few SEO YouTubers. They usually talk about updates the moment Google sneezes lol. It’s hard to keep up with those sometimes.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

I was doing well with SEO until 2011. At that time, SEO got tougher for Google and later Bing.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
bharath
Site Admin
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2025 4:07 am

Now all are busy with YouTube channels, as they are getting more data plan recharges for a lower price. I think in the future the domains will go crap because everyone is watching YouTube channels.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Like (1)
Jason

1
Like
User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

bharath wrote: Tue Oct 28, 2025 5:42 am Now all are busy with YouTube channels, as they are getting more data plan recharges for a lower price. I think in the future the domains will go crap because everyone is watching YouTube channels.
Yeah, these days SEO isn't the only option because so much is coming thru social media, video channels included.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

1stop
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2025 5:47 am

Honestly, SEO has really changed everything. Back then, people just posted anyhow. Now you just have to think of keywords, backlinks, user intent, that whole package can be overwhelming .
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

1stop wrote: Wed Oct 29, 2025 5:43 pm Honestly, SEO has really changed everything. Back then, people just posted anyhow. Now you just have to think of keywords, backlinks, user intent, that whole package can be overwhelming .
Members can be policed only so much, and on top of that, I like the freedom of posting what I want.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Maya
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2025 10:02 pm

SEO shapes marketing strategies un number of ways, such as influencing visibility, traffic, and audience targeting. It drives content planning, keyword selection, and link-building tactics, while integrating with social media, email, and paid campaigns. Whwn you ignore SEO, your effirts on your content are wasted because even great content may remain undiscovered if you don't do SEO.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Post Reply