Anyone Using DigitalCloud.pro's New VPS Locations?

Post Reply
Valhero
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2026 10:52 am

Hello,
I saw that digitalcloud.pro has expanded with new VPS locations in Amsterdam, Warsaw, New York, Los Angeles, Singapore, Tokyo, and Madrid. They're also running some introductory discounts until July 30, 2026. Has anyone here tried one of these new locations? I'm interested in real-world performance, uptime, and overall reliability rather than just the promotional pricing.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Rellsoween
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2026 9:25 am

Maintenance updates are handled professionally. Digitalcloud.pro proactive monitoring caught an issue before I even noticed.
Give their Cloud VPS a try. Spam protection included. Secure emails. No junk mail!
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Taperspin
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed May 27, 2026 10:53 am

Cloud VPS special offer from Digitalcloud.pro team: Save up to 50% (Valid through August 31, 2026)!
The hosting quality is outstanding with great uptime, secure infrastructure, and flexible plans.
Use the code: NEW40 - 40% off all new Cloud VPS orders for the first billing period.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Post Reply