Do you still have your old phones?

Post Reply
User avatar
Ravenfreak
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2025 10:10 pm

I kept most of my old smartphones, but my first phone which was a Samsung Glide I seemed to have lost at some point. I have my old Galaxy S2 but I had to get rid of the battery since it was bloated. So I have no way of powering it back on, my Galaxy S7 still works though. I also have a iPhone SE from 2018, iPhone 7, and my iPhone XR. (I still use my iPhone XR for some things since I can't remember my Authy password lol.) How about you, do you still have your old phones?
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

Ravenfreak wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2026 11:11 pm I kept most of my old smartphones, but my first phone which was a Samsung Glide I seemed to have lost at some point. I have my old Galaxy S2 but I had to get rid of the battery since it was bloated. So I have no way of powering it back on, my Galaxy S7 still works though. I also have a iPhone SE from 2018, iPhone 7, and my iPhone XR. (I still use my iPhone XR for some things since I can't remember my Authy password lol.) How about you, do you still have your old phones?
I have some old phones. I'm not sure if there's pictures on them that didn't transfer to a cloud. so I'm reluctant to get rid of them.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

cpvr
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2025 5:03 am

I don't have any of my old phones as I tend to trade in my old phones for a newer model.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Post Reply