What's your go-to music genre?

1stop
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2025 5:47 am

I have always listened to electronic music. I love it more when I am either relaxing, working, or even playing.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

1stop wrote: Mon Aug 18, 2025 6:42 pm I have always listened to electronic music. I love it more when I am either relaxing, working, or even playing.
What are some bands you like in that genre?
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

1stop
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2025 5:47 am

Jason wrote: Tue Aug 19, 2025 4:36 am
1stop wrote: Mon Aug 18, 2025 6:42 pm I have always listened to electronic music. I love it more when I am either relaxing, working, or even playing.
What are some bands you like in that genre?
love Daft Punk, Deadmau5 and Justice. They have that nice combination of rhythm that makes them feel fitting enough
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Shortie
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2025 2:08 pm

My go-to music genre at the moment is KPop but I also enjoy pop, country, and some rock.

At the moment I am listening to a lot of KPop with BTS being mostly what I play.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

cpvr
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2025 5:03 am

Jason wrote: Mon Jul 07, 2025 5:15 am
cpvr wrote: Mon Jul 07, 2025 5:15 am Rap, hip hop and r&b are my go-to music genres. However, rap is main favorite genre. I listen to rap songs everyday. It's the only genre that really gets me pumped and going.
What are some bands you like?
I like BGH, 50 cent, Jay-Z, Nas, and Lucas Coly. I now love country music as well, so I listen to Billy Bridgewater a lot, and LT freeman & Ridge Road Revival.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Post Reply