Have you used AI to find a hosting with your specifications?

Post Reply
User avatar
Gizmo
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2025 11:31 pm

AI is a very popular way to find things these days and you just put your specifications and requirements and usually it will find something that matches. Have you ever tried doing this to find a hosting? Did you like the results AI gave you? I've done this once to find New Zealand web hosting that used cPanel. It gave me some decent results.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

Hulk wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2026 1:27 am AI is a very popular way to find things these days and you just put your specifications and requirements and usually it will find something that matches. Have you ever tried doing this to find a hosting? Did you like the results AI gave you? I've done this once to find New Zealand web hosting that used cPanel. It gave me some decent results.
Not me. I'm not particular about what I need, aside I need it low-cost but not junk!
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

cpvr
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2025 5:03 am

Gizmo wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2026 1:27 am AI is a very popular way to find things these days and you just put your specifications and requirements and usually it will find something that matches. Have you ever tried doing this to find a hosting? Did you like the results AI gave you? I've done this once to find New Zealand web hosting that used cPanel. It gave me some decent results.
I have never used AI to find a hosting provider. I tend to go with what I know and what I've heard about any particular hosting provider.

I also then seek out reviews on Google if I've personally never heard about a hosting provider, but that rarely happens. I tend to use hosting providers that are relatively well known.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Post Reply