Have you ever owned a wiki before?

Post Reply
User avatar
Ravenfreak
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2025 10:10 pm

I'm curious to see if there's others here who have owned or currently owns a wiki. I currently own The Forum Wiki that's powered by MediaWiki, since I wanted a website somewhat similar to Forum Compare but minus the comparisons and more about preserving the history of forum software. I almost was the owner of the new Glitch City Labs wiki, but I got overwhelmed and chickened out on the project unfortunately. I wish I didn't do that though... now it's hosted on Miraheze rather than on self hosting so at least the wiki is up and being maintained still.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
The Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

I don't own one, but it sounds interesting. Well, I know a lot of about wikis because I use Wikipedia a lot. :D
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Post Reply