List of Vanilla Forums

Post Reply
User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Ravenfreak
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2025 10:10 pm

Unfortunately we probably won't be seeing many Vanilla powered forums anymore since it's no longer being maintained anymore. I was browsing the support forums and it seems that a good number of people moved over to Flarum.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

Ravenfreak wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2026 10:57 pm Unfortunately we probably won't be seeing many Vanilla powered forums anymore since it's no longer being maintained anymore. I was browsing the support forums and it seems that a good number of people moved over to Flarum.
They might not be maintained, but at least they probably still work well on mobiles.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Ravenfreak
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2025 10:10 pm

Jason wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2026 3:57 pm
Ravenfreak wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2026 10:57 pm Unfortunately we probably won't be seeing many Vanilla powered forums anymore since it's no longer being maintained anymore. I was browsing the support forums and it seems that a good number of people moved over to Flarum.
They might not be maintained, but at least they probably still work well on mobiles.
But they also might have vulnerabilities though lol, I wonder if some dedicated fans of the software will keep it alive though. Btw I just took a look at the forum you shared and that looks fantastic, probably one of the better looking Vanilla powered forums I've seen!
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Cool (1)
Jason

1
Cool
User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

Here is a new listing (now edited into OP). It's worth mentioning because it's such a big site: :D

 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Post Reply