WpForo vs PhpBB - Your Comparison

Post Reply
User avatar
The Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

I am very impressed by WpForo but I'm not leaving phpBB for the projects I already have, how about you?
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Ravenfreak
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2025 10:10 pm

WpForo looks good but I'm not the biggest fan of Wordpress in general so I'd stick to phpBB myself. I prefer Joomla to Wordpress and their forum software looks better than WpForo IMO. (Kunena is the name of it.)
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Like (1)
The Jason

1
Like
User avatar
The Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

Ravenfreak wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2026 11:31 pm WpForo looks good but I'm not the biggest fan of Wordpress in general so I'd stick to phpBB myself. I prefer Joomla to Wordpress and their forum software looks better than WpForo IMO. (Kunena is the name of it.)
I'll have to check that out. :)
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Post Reply