What model of desktop computer do you own?

Post Reply
Gardener
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2026 8:14 pm

I used to own an old optiplex desktop computer. It was a really old and obsolete computer. Sadly, it stopped working and I had to dispose it. As of now, I do not own any computer, as my budget does not per.it me to do so. So, do you own a computer?
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

Gardener wrote: Fri Jan 09, 2026 1:31 pm I used to own an old optiplex desktop computer. It was a really old and obsolete computer. Sadly, it stopped working and I had to dispose it. As of now, I do not own any computer, as my budget does not per.it me to do so. So, do you own a computer?
I have a cheep HP laptop. I need it specifically to make drum notation for my music forum.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Ravenfreak
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2025 10:10 pm

I currently own a Acer Nitro gaming rig. It's about 3 years old now but it's still doing a great job with video recording and editing. It's got a Gforce GTX 1650 with a 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12400F (2.50 GHz) and 32 gigs of ram. I'm super happy I was able to get this PC for under $1,000 a few years ago. Ram is super expensive these days.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Post Reply