Do you still keep your old PC?

Post Reply
Gardener
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2026 8:14 pm

An old PC may look like a relic from the past. However, many people still keep their old PCs with them. Older PCs can be used for different things. Fir example, you can use old PCs to play old DOS games. These games can still function quite well on old PCs because some of them cannot work on modern PCs until or unless you run some kind of emulator.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Maya
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2025 10:02 pm

No, I don’t. What's the point in keeping something that you no longer use or is beyond use.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

My old PCs either get fried or I sell them at some point.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Ravenfreak
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2025 10:10 pm

I have a few old PCs lying around. I have an old gaming rig from 2014 that I'm pretty sure has a dead graphics card. The graphics card was going out in 2017, and I needed to get a new computer in order to browse the internet. I got a low end laptop that I still have, but I wanted to get a gaming laptop so I got a HP Pavilion gaming laptop in 2018. Unfortunately it came with a faulty sound card, which I still haven't fixed. I also tried restoring it recently but I can't get the battery out nor the hard drive since the screws that holds them in are stripped. I also have another gaming laptop that I got in 2021, I need to clean it out too.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Post Reply