The Amount of Backlinks to Win at SEO

Post Reply
User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

I'd say it would be 3000 ones, most probably relevant, at the minimum. Could it be less or more?
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Shortie
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2025 2:08 pm

I always wondered about this but never worked it out or found a solid answer.

I just keep creating backlinks as and when I can in the right way and things slowly start to move.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

Shortie wrote: Wed Dec 03, 2025 2:44 pm I always wondered about this but never worked it out or found a solid answer.

I just keep creating backlinks as and when I can in the right way and things slowly start to move.
It would also depend on the competitive level of the key-phrases.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Maya
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2025 10:02 pm

Backlinks are important, but quality is more important than quantity. A smaller number of links from reputable, relevant sites will help your forum more than dozens of low-quality or spammy links. Focus on building relationships, creating shareable content, and earning links naturally rather than chasing numbers.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

Maya wrote: Sun Dec 07, 2025 10:18 am Backlinks are important, but quality is more important than quantity. A smaller number of links from reputable, relevant sites will help your forum more than dozens of low-quality or spammy links. Focus on building relationships, creating shareable content, and earning links naturally rather than chasing numbers.
The best strategy seems to be copying the SEO of successful sites. You can't go wrong there.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

LOL (1)
Maya

1
LOL
Post Reply