The Updating of Forum and Blog Passwords

Post Reply
User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

How often do you update? How complex are the updates?
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Gardener
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2026 8:14 pm

I do not update forum passwords all the time. However, I do update them whenever I need to do so. For example, I may update my password in case if I forgot my password. This is an essential thing, especially when you need to login.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Ravenfreak
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2025 10:10 pm

Honestly I don't update my passwords because I use complex ones on all the forum and blog accounts I have. I also have secure passwords for my social media accounts and for my bank account too of course. So even if one of my passwords ends up in a pastebin, I wouldn't have used it on another account so I don't bother to update passwords.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

Ravenfreak wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2026 8:29 pm Honestly I don't update my passwords because I use complex ones on all the forum and blog accounts I have. I also have secure passwords for my social media accounts and for my bank account too of course. So even if one of my passwords ends up in a pastebin, I wouldn't have used it on another account so I don't bother to update passwords.
Yeah, that's good enough in my opinion. I only do mild updating, so the new complex passwords are still somewhat similar to the old complex ones.

Note: They are not so complex that I can't memorize them.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Post Reply