General chat/greetings thread

Post Reply
Ashley
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2025 2:07 pm

Sorry if this isn't allowed how is everyone today
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

Ashley wrote: Tue Nov 04, 2025 9:38 pm Sorry if this isn't allowed how is everyone today
I'm doing fine. Studying for coding exam.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Ashley
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2025 2:07 pm

Jason wrote: Wed Nov 05, 2025 8:28 pm
Ashley wrote: Tue Nov 04, 2025 9:38 pm Sorry if this isn't allowed how is everyone today
I'm doing fine. Studying for coding exam.
Hope you did well on it
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Like (1)
Jason

1
Like
User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

Ashley wrote: Sun Nov 09, 2025 3:11 pm
Jason wrote: Wed Nov 05, 2025 8:28 pm
Ashley wrote: Tue Nov 04, 2025 9:38 pm Sorry if this isn't allowed how is everyone today
I'm doing fine. Studying for coding exam.
Hope you did well on it
Not ready for it yet. Maybe within the next few months.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Ashley
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2025 2:07 pm

Jason wrote: Fri Nov 14, 2025 7:04 pm
Ashley wrote: Sun Nov 09, 2025 3:11 pm
Jason wrote: Wed Nov 05, 2025 8:28 pm
I'm doing fine. Studying for coding exam.
Hope you did well on it
Not ready for it yet. Maybe within the next few months.
So you probably won't take it until the spring or summer term?
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

Ashley wrote: Tue Nov 18, 2025 5:38 pm
Jason wrote: Fri Nov 14, 2025 7:04 pm
Ashley wrote: Sun Nov 09, 2025 3:11 pm

Hope you did well on it
Not ready for it yet. Maybe within the next few months.
So you probably won't take it until the spring or summer term?
There's no terms. I suppose you just take it when you want to, but I could be wrong.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Ravenfreak
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2025 10:10 pm

Hey everyone I hope you're enjoying your weekend so far! Mine just started since I get Sunday and Monday off. I've been relaxing by posting on forums and I wrote a script for a Youtube video that I'll be working on this weekend.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Jason
Site Admin
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:13 am

Ravenfreak wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2026 1:21 am Hey everyone I hope you're enjoying your weekend so far! Mine just started since I get Sunday and Monday off. I've been relaxing by posting on forums and I wrote a script for a Youtube video that I'll be working on this weekend.
What kind of video, if you want to share?
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
Gizmo
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2025 11:31 pm

Happy Thursday. We're getting closer and closer to Christmas every week. The year is going so fast.
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

cpvr
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2025 5:03 am

Good morning everyone, and Happy friday!
 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Post Reply