Search found 43 matches

by
Fri Sep 04, 2026 7:34 am
Forum: Any-Topic
Topic: General chat/greetings thread
Replies: 9
Views: 915

Re: General chat/greetings thread

Good morning everyone, and Happy friday!
by
Sat Aug 22, 2026 8:07 am
Forum: All About Hosting
Topic: Is it still easy to own a hosting company with AI taking over?
Replies: 3
Views: 55

Re: Is it still easy to own a hosting company with AI taking over?


With AI taking over and everything being able to be created with prompts and whatnot do you think it's still a good time to own a hosting company and do you think you would struggle due to how many there are? If you were to run your own hosting company do you have people you could approach and use ...
by
Sat Aug 22, 2026 8:04 am
Forum: Tech Hardware
Topic: Wired or wireless charger?
Replies: 3
Views: 280

Re: Wired or wireless charger?

I use a wired charger, but I've used a wireless charger in the past.
by
Sat Aug 22, 2026 8:03 am
Forum: Web Development
Topic: Are you passionate about running forums?
Replies: 8
Views: 1373

Re: Are you passionate about running forums?

Jason wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2026 10:03 pm
cpvr wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2026 6:25 am There's something about forums that keeps me coming back for more.
What might it be?
My passion and love for forums.
by
Mon Aug 17, 2026 6:25 am
Forum: Web Development
Topic: Are you passionate about running forums?
Replies: 8
Views: 1373

Re: Are you passionate about running forums?

I am highly passionate about running forums and have been running forums for over 20 years now. I don't know where I'd be today if it wasn't for forums, tbh.

I love everything about forums, from building online communities, connecting with others, and the overall atmospheres of them compared to ...
by
Mon Aug 17, 2026 6:11 am
Forum: Tech Hardware
Topic: Do you still have your old phones?
Replies: 2
Views: 400

Re: Do you still have your old phones?

I don't have any of my old phones as I tend to trade in my old phones for a newer model.
by
Mon Aug 17, 2026 6:10 am
Forum: All About Hosting
Topic: Have you used AI to find a hosting with your specifications?
Replies: 2
Views: 39

Re: Have you used AI to find a hosting with your specifications?


AI is a very popular way to find things these days and you just put your specifications and requirements and usually it will find something that matches. Have you ever tried doing this to find a hosting? Did you like the results AI gave you? I've done this once to find New Zealand web hosting that ...
by
Mon Aug 17, 2026 6:07 am
Forum: Any-Topic
Topic: Do you use ChatGPT daily?
Replies: 8
Views: 260

Re: Do you use ChatGPT daily?

I do not use ChatGPT daily, however, I can say that I use it on a weekly basis.
by
Mon Aug 17, 2026 6:06 am
Forum: Any-Topic
Topic: How many times do you bath/shower daily?
Replies: 4
Views: 598

Re: How many times do you bath/shower daily?

I take two showers a day. Once in the morning and another one after I get back home from the gym.
by
Mon Aug 17, 2026 6:06 am
Forum: Any-Topic
Topic: How's the weather?
Replies: 4
Views: 497

Re: How's the weather?

It's been hot and humid out here lately. It's been over 90+ degrees, sometimes hitting 100+ degrees on the heat index.