Page 1 of 1

Anyone Using DigitalCloud.pro's New VPS Locations?

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2026 11:40 am
by Valhero
Hello,
I saw that digitalcloud.pro has expanded with new VPS locations in Amsterdam, Warsaw, New York, Los Angeles, Singapore, Tokyo, and Madrid. They're also running some introductory discounts until July 30, 2026. Has anyone here tried one of these new locations? I'm interested in real-world performance, uptime, and overall reliability rather than just the promotional pricing.

Re: Anyone Using DigitalCloud.pro's New VPS Locations?

Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2026 10:06 am
by Rellsoween
Maintenance updates are handled professionally. Digitalcloud.pro proactive monitoring caught an issue before I even noticed.
Give their Cloud VPS a try. Spam protection included. Secure emails. No junk mail!

Re: Anyone Using DigitalCloud.pro's New VPS Locations?

Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2026 12:35 pm
by Taperspin
Cloud VPS special offer from Digitalcloud.pro team: Save up to 50% (Valid through August 31, 2026)!
The hosting quality is outstanding with great uptime, secure infrastructure, and flexible plans.
Use the code: NEW40 - 40% off all new Cloud VPS orders for the first billing period.