Page 1 of 1
Were removable phone batteries better?
Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2026 1:47 pm
by Gardener
Now many mibike phone manufacturing co oanies never manufacture removable batteries. Many modern smartphones come with a built-in battery. I do have a phone with removable battery and I can simply take it out and charge with a charger that has the ability to charge battery after you get them removed. So, were removable batteries still better?
Re: Were removable phone batteries better?
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2026 10:05 pm
by Ravenfreak
I personally think removable batteries were better. It was much cheaper to just be able to swap out the battery and replace it if it was dying. These days you have to tear down your phone to get to the battery and that's annoying. Companies really want us to pay more for their products.
Re: Were removable phone batteries better?
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2026 4:36 pm
by Jason
In my case, I don't really care. Well, I just buy the cheap, "around $25", phones anyway.
