Page 1 of 1

What model of desktop computer do you own?

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2026 1:31 pm
by Gardener
I used to own an old optiplex desktop computer. It was a really old and obsolete computer. Sadly, it stopped working and I had to dispose it. As of now, I do not own any computer, as my budget does not per.it me to do so. So, do you own a computer?

Re: What model of desktop computer do you own?

Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2026 10:54 am
by Jason
Gardener wrote: Fri Jan 09, 2026 1:31 pm I used to own an old optiplex desktop computer. It was a really old and obsolete computer. Sadly, it stopped working and I had to dispose it. As of now, I do not own any computer, as my budget does not per.it me to do so. So, do you own a computer?
I have a cheep HP laptop. I need it specifically to make drum notation for my music forum.

Re: What model of desktop computer do you own?

Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2026 8:50 pm
by Ravenfreak
I currently own a Acer Nitro gaming rig. It's about 3 years old now but it's still doing a great job with video recording and editing. It's got a Gforce GTX 1650 with a 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12400F (2.50 GHz) and 32 gigs of ram. I'm super happy I was able to get this PC for under $1,000 a few years ago. Ram is super expensive these days.