Page 1 of 1

The Amount of Backlinks to Win at SEO

Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2025 10:14 pm
by Jason
I'd say it would be 3000 ones, most probably relevant, at the minimum. Could it be less or more?

Re: The Amount of Backlinks to Win at SEO

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2025 2:44 pm
by Shortie
I always wondered about this but never worked it out or found a solid answer.

I just keep creating backlinks as and when I can in the right way and things slowly start to move.

Re: The Amount of Backlinks to Win at SEO

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2025 6:45 pm
by Jason
Shortie wrote: Wed Dec 03, 2025 2:44 pm I always wondered about this but never worked it out or found a solid answer.

I just keep creating backlinks as and when I can in the right way and things slowly start to move.
It would also depend on the competitive level of the key-phrases.

Re: The Amount of Backlinks to Win at SEO

Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2025 10:18 am
by Maya
Backlinks are important, but quality is more important than quantity. A smaller number of links from reputable, relevant sites will help your forum more than dozens of low-quality or spammy links. Focus on building relationships, creating shareable content, and earning links naturally rather than chasing numbers.

Re: The Amount of Backlinks to Win at SEO

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2025 8:16 am
by Jason
Maya wrote: Sun Dec 07, 2025 10:18 am Backlinks are important, but quality is more important than quantity. A smaller number of links from reputable, relevant sites will help your forum more than dozens of low-quality or spammy links. Focus on building relationships, creating shareable content, and earning links naturally rather than chasing numbers.
The best strategy seems to be copying the SEO of successful sites. You can't go wrong there.