Page 1 of 1

General chat/greetings thread

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2025 9:38 pm
by Ashley
Sorry if this isn't allowed how is everyone today

Re: General chat/greetings thread

Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2025 8:28 pm
by Jason
Ashley wrote: Tue Nov 04, 2025 9:38 pm Sorry if this isn't allowed how is everyone today
I'm doing fine. Studying for coding exam.

Re: General chat/greetings thread

Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2025 3:11 pm
by Ashley
Jason wrote: Wed Nov 05, 2025 8:28 pm
Ashley wrote: Tue Nov 04, 2025 9:38 pm Sorry if this isn't allowed how is everyone today
I'm doing fine. Studying for coding exam.
Hope you did well on it

Re: General chat/greetings thread

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2025 7:04 pm
by Jason
Ashley wrote: Sun Nov 09, 2025 3:11 pm
Jason wrote: Wed Nov 05, 2025 8:28 pm
Ashley wrote: Tue Nov 04, 2025 9:38 pm Sorry if this isn't allowed how is everyone today
I'm doing fine. Studying for coding exam.
Hope you did well on it
Not ready for it yet. Maybe within the next few months.

Re: General chat/greetings thread

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2025 5:38 pm
by Ashley
Jason wrote: Fri Nov 14, 2025 7:04 pm
Ashley wrote: Sun Nov 09, 2025 3:11 pm
Jason wrote: Wed Nov 05, 2025 8:28 pm
I'm doing fine. Studying for coding exam.
Hope you did well on it
Not ready for it yet. Maybe within the next few months.
So you probably won't take it until the spring or summer term?

Re: General chat/greetings thread

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2025 8:54 pm
by Jason
Ashley wrote: Tue Nov 18, 2025 5:38 pm
Jason wrote: Fri Nov 14, 2025 7:04 pm
Ashley wrote: Sun Nov 09, 2025 3:11 pm

Hope you did well on it
Not ready for it yet. Maybe within the next few months.
So you probably won't take it until the spring or summer term?
There's no terms. I suppose you just take it when you want to, but I could be wrong.

Re: General chat/greetings thread

Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2026 1:21 am
by Ravenfreak
Hey everyone I hope you're enjoying your weekend so far! Mine just started since I get Sunday and Monday off. I've been relaxing by posting on forums and I wrote a script for a Youtube video that I'll be working on this weekend.

Re: General chat/greetings thread

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2026 3:30 pm
by Jason
Ravenfreak wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2026 1:21 am Hey everyone I hope you're enjoying your weekend so far! Mine just started since I get Sunday and Monday off. I've been relaxing by posting on forums and I wrote a script for a Youtube video that I'll be working on this weekend.
What kind of video, if you want to share?

Re: General chat/greetings thread

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2026 1:46 am
by Gizmo
Happy Thursday. We're getting closer and closer to Christmas every week. The year is going so fast.

Re: General chat/greetings thread

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2026 7:34 am
by cpvr
Good morning everyone, and Happy friday!