Page 2 of 2

Re: Saving Money with Free Forum Software

Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2025 5:23 pm
by 1stop
Jason wrote: Sun Aug 17, 2025 5:17 pm Was it from Sebo?
I think it's from Steve. It seems yours have more reaction emojis than mine. I might have to add more to the root directory.

Re: Saving Money with Free Forum Software

Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2025 5:43 pm
by The Jason
1stop wrote: Sun Aug 17, 2025 5:23 pm
Jason wrote: Sun Aug 17, 2025 5:17 pm Was it from Sebo?
I think it's from Steve. It seems yours have more reaction emojis than mine. I might have to add more to the root directory.
A currency system is also needed for this forum, but it's an abandoned extension. Forgot the name of it.

Re: Saving Money with Free Forum Software

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2025 12:50 pm
by Nomad
I see a lot of people start with free forum software and then move to paid. One of the main reasons why they move to paid service is because they want more feature,. which is lacking in free software. Even when they have add ons for various features, these add ons are not properly maintained.

Re: Saving Money with Free Forum Software

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2025 7:44 am
by 1stop
Jason wrote: Sun Aug 17, 2025 5:43 pm
1stop wrote: Sun Aug 17, 2025 5:23 pm
Jason wrote: Sun Aug 17, 2025 5:17 pm Was it from Sebo?
I think it's from Steve. It seems yours have more reaction emojis than mine. I might have to add more to the root directory.
A currency system is also needed for this forum, but it's an abandoned extension. Forgot the name of it.
True! I also need it. Like a credit system but I haven't come across one.

Re: Saving Money with Free Forum Software

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2025 7:38 pm
by The Jason
1stop wrote: Sun Aug 24, 2025 7:44 am
Jason wrote: Sun Aug 17, 2025 5:43 pm
1stop wrote: Sun Aug 17, 2025 5:23 pm

I think it's from Steve. It seems yours have more reaction emojis than mine. I might have to add more to the root directory.
A currency system is also needed for this forum, but it's an abandoned extension. Forgot the name of it.
True! I also need it. Like a credit system but I haven't come across one.
PlanetDiscussions.com, a phpBB forum, has one.