Page 2 of 2

Re: Who can fix computers?

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2025 8:11 pm
by The Jason
meetdilip wrote: Wed Aug 06, 2025 2:50 pm Agree. But it can break easily as well. Each model has a separate technique.
Good point; hadn't thought of that.

Re: Who can fix computers?

Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2025 11:13 pm
by meetdilip
Trying things on an expensive laptop, bad idea :)

Re: Who can fix computers?

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2025 2:57 am
by 1stop
I only know the basics, like swapping out RAM or replacing a hard drive. Anything deeper than that and I’m lost lol. I admire people who can build or repair PCs from scratch, but takes patience and a lot of trial and error.

Re: Who can fix computers?

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2025 5:21 pm
by The Jason
1stop wrote: Mon Sep 29, 2025 2:57 am I only know the basics, like swapping out RAM or replacing a hard drive. Anything deeper than that and I’m lost lol. I admire people who can build or repair PCs from scratch, but takes patience and a lot of trial and error.
I have zero interest in learning. Knowing some auto repair for survival is enough.

Re: Who can fix computers?

Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2025 3:49 pm
by Asa
I've been learning it bit by bit since I was a child. But most of the time, I only change my SSD or RAM every few years.

Re: Who can fix computers?

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2025 8:04 am
by Heatman
Most of the time, I prefer taking my computer to the tech guys to fix any problems. It's only software issues I would try to fix on my own but if I can't, the tech guys handles it too.

Re: Who can fix computers?

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2025 7:28 pm
by The Jason
Heatman wrote: Sun Oct 19, 2025 8:04 am Most of the time, I prefer taking my computer to the tech guys to fix any problems. It's only software issues I would try to fix on my own but if I can't, the tech guys handles it too.
Yeah, I can also fix some software issues on my own.

Re: Who can fix computers?

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2026 1:42 pm
by Gardener
You can learn how to fix a computer by pursuing a course. Majority of the guys who fix laptops and co.puters in my city have either pursued courses or they have learned it from a professional.