Search found 5 matches
- Mon Nov 10, 2025 10:03 pm
- Forum: Web Development
- Topic: Create "a" Forum: Free Forum Software:
- Replies: 9
- Views: 446
Re: Create "a" Forum: Free Forum Software:
There is no money in it, unless you go for paid plans, and focus on business. phpbb, smf, mybb and others are not bringing in the new generation. They are on mobile/social media. Reddit has won the forum wars.
- Mon Nov 10, 2025 9:54 pm
- Forum: All About Hosting
- Topic: How to protect my website from DDoS attacks?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1605
Re: How to protect my website from DDoS attacks?
Here is the thing though new company takes off, competitor gives them an offer they can't refuse. They buy it out then shut it down.
- Mon Nov 10, 2025 9:50 pm
- Forum: Web Development
- Topic: Create "a" Forum: Free Forum Software:
- Replies: 9
- Views: 446
Re: Create "a" Forum: Free Forum Software:
I mean scripts to make a forum hosting service. I run phpbbhs.com and the other one, but stopped new sales since lack of interest/not worth the time..
- Mon Nov 10, 2025 9:14 pm
- Forum: All About Hosting
- Topic: How to protect my website from DDoS attacks?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1605
Re: How to protect my website from DDoS attacks?
There are alternatives but have a cost...
Cloudflare honestly saves me, I use it block asn numbers easily, and challenge countries that traffic can be suspicious such as China and AI crawlers.
Cloudflare honestly saves me, I use it block asn numbers easily, and challenge countries that traffic can be suspicious such as China and AI crawlers.
- Mon Nov 10, 2025 9:02 pm
- Forum: Web Development
- Topic: Create "a" Forum: Free Forum Software:
- Replies: 9
- Views: 446
Re: Create "a" Forum: Free Forum Software:
I am bias, but I think we have one of the best free forum software, mainly out of the box with a bunch of features built-in, custom domains, mobile support, gallery since I built SMF Gallery Pro.
I do run other forum hosts such as createmybb for mybb and do own the major forum hosting scripts for ...
I do run other forum hosts such as createmybb for mybb and do own the major forum hosting scripts for ...
